- Projects must be based and commissioned within India.
- Projects submitted for the SI India Awards 2018 are not eligible for entry into 2019 edition.
- Only projects that are fully commissioned and handed-over between April 2018 to June 2019 qualify.
- Projects must be undertaken and commissioned by companies registered in India.
- Companies can submit a maximum of three projects; however, each project can be submitted only once under any of the categories.
- Entries must be fully completed to be eligible for consideration.
- Entries must be submitted before 5 August 2019 (midnight by IST) to be eligible for consideration.
- Final discretion of judgment lays with the Judges Panel; no interaction will be entertained in this regard at any stage of the process, once an entry is submitted to the Panel.
- By submitting the entries, companies and the client concerned thereof unequivocally agree to allow Spinworkz Pte Ltd to use the entry material (text and visuals)- in print and/or digital media for the purpose of
a. promoting the Awards’ cause
b. publishing within the Systems Integration Asia magazine columns, website and e-newsletter
c. during the Awards event
- Information provided thereof with the submissions must be fully true. Should there be a discrepancy found, Spinworkz Pte Ltd will clarify with the company concerned before deciding if the project should be rejected from the Awards.