CATEGORY: Best Application of AV in Corporate
More than 5 crore INR but less than 10 crore INR (More than USD750,000 but less than USD1.5 million)
Every Facility been built with state of the art AV system which enabled the business team to be connected with their partners, colleagues and other business teams all over world. This project created a seamless environment for one to one, one to many or many to many interactions between users.
Our solutions offered to Mastercard Mobile Transaction Solutions Pvt. Ltd, our customers had best in class experience of branding, showcase and presentation and it also helped to understand how Mastercard Mobile Transaction Solutions Pvt Ltd services could easily meet their business needs and delivered world class audio visual solutions to achieve their business goals.
What did the client want to achieve?
The client had given us the requirements to meet their facilities and meeting room designs standards of global levels. They wanted to setup their second Headquarters in India.
Client wanted us to provide complete AV Design & Installation of their entire AV systems facility over a time span of two and a half months without comprising in any aspect of Design to execution stage.
So, GITIL installed all AV Solutions could meet their business needs and deliver world class business services to achieve their business goals. They were looking for Best office solutions
Scope of work your company was involved in
We were involved in AV Design, Supply, Integration, Commissioning, Programming, Documentation & Training end user, Coordinating with PMC, Architect, Audio, Video & Control System Performance, Cable Management, Termination, and Labeling, System and Record Documentation, Electrical & IT Support, Operations and Support, Physical Environment Physical Installation and Serviceability & Repair process.
What key challenges were faced?
- Energy efficient LED light fittings with control systems.
- Huddle spaces were geared for collaboration .
- 4 collaboration spaces on each floor.
- Surface hub were installed as collaboration devices.
- Each AV end point has wireless connectivity across all solutions to avoid physical connectivity and enable BYOD
- Happyornot devices on each respective rooms to gain user feedback on the solutions given whether they were happy or otherwise.
How were those challenges resolved?
- Design challenges were resolved with multiple meetings with their teams to meet their global standards requirements.
Deadline was met with best quality and cost effective products.
- Remote location delivery of products were made with time based management of shipments and complete tie up with logistics.
How has your work helped the client?
- The cost of implementation was lessened and within a short time delivery of all client side requirements were done.
- Tight timelines and implementation helped client cut travel cost and arrange for meeting through video conferencing and meeting room solutions provided by our expert engineers.
- Green Building norms were followed while sourcing products and implementation to provide a complete Audio Visual solution with Green and less carbon footprints.
What are you most proud of in relation to the project?
The main challenges for the project were: Setting up their second headquarter in India and Matching the global standards, remote location and less time given for the project . However, we were able to execute the project within two and a half months period.
So, we are proud of complete audio visual and display setup keeping in mind all client requirements, cost efficiencies, design aspects and remote location design, delivery and installation of best solutions for our client.
Successful achievement of all global standard requirements and timely completion of the project are the reasons that makes us proud.
List of KEY Brands and related Solutions (Models) that were defined for the project:
Key brands used were:-
- Nova Acoustics
These key brands are also our trusted partners in most of our projects and solutions we provide.
FOR JUDGES ONLY
Rate this project via the form below: